303 Aerospace UV Protectant

Status
Not open for further replies.
yep...

That's what Terry at Poppy covers recommends. Works well... but it's expensive when you buy it in the gallon bottles.

Getting new interior for the Challenger 1800 and I was wanting something to keep the seats etc. protected and Armor All is NOT an option for me.
Says it is water based and will need to be reapplied periodically. I think that is the way to go. Opinions?

I'm a member at Teamtalk (Mastercraft boat forum) and everyone uses it over there. Babe's cleaner then 303 to protect seems to be the motto. I also used it on my boat with excellent results.

I use it on my boat seats, I swear the stuff is magical. The grey portion of my seats were pretty stiff from sun exposure, but after a single coating of this it softened them right up.

So I got new vinyl for all the seats except for the captains chairs and the rear sundeck as they were in good shape. As per you guys recommendation I cleaned the sundeck pad and captains chairs with Babe's vinyl soap, then treated everything with 303. The captains chairs and sundeck pad are like new now. Here are some pics.
Before:
photo (1).JPGphoto (2).JPGphoto (3).JPGphoto (4).JPGphoto 59.JPG

And after:
IMG_0021.JPGIMG_0022.JPGIMG_0023.JPGIMG_0024.JPG

In fact I like the application of 303 so much that I am now using it on my jet ski seats, car, truck etc. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back