210 wake awesome...but

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoneman1

1st summer on a 210 wake and boat is everything i was after....almost
When pulling wake board all loaded up with ballast and people balanced in the boat as the boarder pulls to come into the wake it pulls the boat off track enought to flaten the wake as the boarder hits it. Not sure what if anything i can do and its just the properites of a jet boat.

if the boarder is not pulling on the rope gaining speed at the wake, the wake is fricking huge.

Just want to keep it as good as i can....

Any ideas?

Cobra?

New tower or old? The new tower has the tow point nearer the turn axis, this should work better. I have a c180, my tower is after market, and I made sure the tow point was far enough forward not to pull the stern.
Playing with the weight around the boat would be the way to go.

QUOTE=Stoneman1;191453]1st summer on a 210 wake and boat is everything i was after....almost
When pulling wake board all loaded up with ballast and people balanced in the boat as the boarder pulls to come into the wake it pulls the boat off track enought to flaten the wake as the boarder hits it. Not sure what if anything i can do and its just the properites of a jet boat.

if the boarder is not pulling on the rope gaining speed at the wake, the wake is fricking huge.

Just want to keep it as good as i can....

Any ideas?

Cobra?[/QUOTE]

We had a 2006 Challenger 180 with 215 that did the same. We stepped up last month to 2011 Wake 230. Under three test runs prior to purchase, my son(at 6'4" and 250 lbs) could pull it off line a little. We are looking at installing tracking fins and possibly the cobra steering mod. We will most likely not do it until we put several hours on the boat and make sure everything breaks in good and no issues with the boat. We put an average of 100 hours a season so we should be good by June or July. We will update if we install the cobra steering and/or the tracking fins. If you do please post results. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back