2022 GTX 300 Limited Depth not showing

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ96

Hello guys,

Just bought a brand new Sea Doo GTX 300 Limited from the dealer, but while riding I couldn’t find the water depth on the screen.

Any idea on why the depth finder isn’t working?

Thanks

Hello guys,

Just bought a brand new Sea Doo GTX 300 Limited from the dealer, but while riding I couldn’t find the water depth on the screen.

Thanks
Hi AJ96.

I was interested if you resolved your issue of the depth finder not showing on your screen?

Thanks

Hello guys,

Thanks
Gtx Ltd 300 . NO DEPTH FINDER . So unhappy. They deleted the option and didn’t tell anybody. I bought one and realized it after I bought it.

Hi AJ96.

I was interested if you resolved your issue of the depth finder not showing on your screen?

Thanks
BRP. bait and switch . They put it on standard the last seven years that I know of and deleted it in 2023 and didn’t notify the consumer, three dealers I spoke to told me that this is the first I’m hearing of it. Greasy move

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back