2020 Playfullness

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Puller

Been riding Sea Doos since I bought two GTXs in 93. Recently bought a 2019 Wake 155. My question is do the 2020 models offer any models other than the Sparks ,that for lack of a better word, are playfull. On the old ones you could pull the kids and spin a cookie on the same ride. My 2019 pulls awesome, but is far from playfull. Just went to the boat show to buy a new one and came home empty handed. I was thinking maybe a 2019 GTR-X . Could you pull with this? Very familiar with the 2020 line up, set an old guy straight, I want to pull kids and spin cookies on the same ride. Thanks

The newer seadoos just don't spin like the old ones. It's due to hull design that gives you a better overall ride instead of bouncing you up and down like crazy. To have the full spin out capabilities of the old seadoos you have to have a flatter bottom but that means bouncy. Even the spark won't spin out like a 93 GTX would. The new skis just dig too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back