2018 seadoo 230 gtr

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinonline

hi , first time user and I maynot be in the correct forum so please advise,
I have a seadoo 230 gtr and I want to fit a jet lev unit on the ibr braking system but cannot get the ibr fully off, I have done all the steps until its time to take off the four bolts that hold it on, on you tube it shows only a 260 seadoo , the side bolts it shows to take off are not there, I am a mechanic but don't want to damage anything, can anyone help and also I need to fit the new prop has anyone got or can tell me where to buy an alignment tool for this model
thanks
k

I got the tool on Amazon. If your trying to get the jet pump out I’m assuming there are the 4 bolts you can see. Two up top,just nuts and washers. The 10mm steering nut and the trim bolt 13mm. To get this one you need to put the key in and turn the ski on but not running. Next pull the ibr handle and press set, that brings you into ibr over ride. Next you trim down until the bolt lines up to where you can get to it. Hope this helps

I got the tool on Amazon. If your trying to get the jet pump out I’m assuming there are the 4 bolts you can see. Two up top,just nuts and washers. The 10mm steering nut and the trim bolt 13mm. To get this one you need to put the key in and turn the ski on but not running. Next pull the ibr handle and press set, that brings you into ibr over ride. Next you trim down until the bolt lines up to where you can get to it. Hope this helps
Hi
Thank you for your reply
I got the ibr lifted and took the steering cable off
And then took the four bolts off but still cannot come lose
Are you saying there are more than four bolts as I cannot see any
Regards
Kevin

Hi
Thank you for your reply
I got the ibr lifted and took the steering cable off
And then took the four bolts off but still cannot come lose
Are you saying there are more than four bolts as I cannot see any
Regards
Kevin

At this moment I’d be happy just to remove the ibr
Then this would enable me to fit the jet lev for now without changing the propellor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back