2017 GTR-X 230 spider cracking and bubbles

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil

I'm looking for some info.. Have any 2017 GTR-X 230 owners seen spider cracking and bubbling on the acrylic decking? I have found three area with spider cracking and two bubbles. My Sea-Doo dealer has open a wty. claim and waiting to hear back.. Anyone?

I'm looking for some info.. Have any 2017 GTR-X 230 owners seen spider cracking and bubbling on the acrylic decking? I have found three area with spider cracking and two bubbles. My Sea-Doo dealer has open a wty. claim and waiting to hear back.. Anyone?
2 of my mates and I bought brand new seadoo gtr230x and all have about 40hours on them and they all have spider web cracking in the exact same spot on each, lodge a warranty claim with seadoo they tried to say we all hit something in the exact same spot but there not even a mark from something been hit. Any luck with your warranty?

2 of my mates and I bought brand new seadoo gtr230x and all have about 40hours on them and they all have spider web cracking in the exact same spot on each, lodge a warranty claim with seadoo they tried to say we all hit something in the exact same spot but there not even a mark from something been hit. Any luck with your warranty?
2 2017 models and 1 is a 2018 model aswell

Attachments

• 1E4144B6-FA90-43BB-BE3C-A14D5AFCBFA7.jpeg
    1E4144B6-FA90-43BB-BE3C-A14D5AFCBFA7.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 5
  • D486EC3F-A69F-400D-B2FE-F8D7D96F0502.jpeg
    D486EC3F-A69F-400D-B2FE-F8D7D96F0502.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
I see the spider web cracks, but where on the ski is this?
Its on the bottom towards the back about 100mm from the centre of the ski. Directly above the axle on the trailer when it’s on the trailer. All 3 have the exact same in the exact same spot. Seems like it is sort of bulging aswell like pressure from the inside. Only got the skis at the start of feb this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back