2016 GTX 260iS nothing but 12v

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect guys thanks.. I'm gonna give this a look straight away and report my findings back.

Many thanks

which relay and how did you test it to determine it had fouled? Thank You.

BTW i checked the 30amp fuses in the box back by the battery, with neg pulled from battery and pos lead on the fused location, I had 12v at all the 30amp circuits, when doing the same to the other row of accessory fused circuits, without key connected and got nothing but do have 12v at solenoid with neg pulled off battery and pos testing each post of the solenoid the second post leads reversed. all okay.
but didnt heck the black box relay in the fuse box.., not certatain how to test it and what to test for...?
The 30A circuits are not switched by the relay, nor the start/stop switch. The relay is triggered by the ECM which is triggered by the start/stop switch. The key doesn't matter for getting it to light up, at least not on mine.

To all you do.. my thanks to you. Nail on the head with the relay and pin location to bypass the relay. Once I did so.. got good tone and she turned over.
Looking to order the relay now and will be thrilled to snap it in and be up again... simple as it is. IF you know... or know someone who knows.
Sincere thanks to you both. Gold star . Its gotta feel good when you're hitting the center of the dartboard with such conviction.
Right on.!

No no no... dont lessen the bullseye man. You hit the nail on the head. I shorted the two positions as suggested thereby bypassing the relay and snap boom bam... whaddya know... it all came to life ... along with a wide smile across my face.

So... once again and with no lesser meaning... thank you.. my sincerest gratitude.

If I may... in a last ask pertaining to this issue.... of the relay, beating my brains out trying to find its replacement from the nomenclature on the part but I'm having trouble finding it for whatever reason. To this end and to ease the struggle... if you or anyone else can advise on a matching replacement or suitable replacement and where to get it.. I'd greatly appreciate this added help. Typical birdogging searching has surprisingly been unsuccessful in locating it.

Standing by. Thanks a pile...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back