2015 Speedster 150's for Sale $19,999 - The Scarab 165 now on sale!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Wow they sure look similar. I love the look of the new boats!

Yea I really like it.

I was originally going to upgrade to a Yamaha Sx 192, but now this Scarab 165 has me thinking twice.
I can buy the 250hp Scarab 165 for $23k, cheaper than the SX192.. And it looks lighter and more agile.

Plus it has a seadoo heart :)

Moved this to the Scarab forum. Looks like they decided to come down in price. Smart move by them.

It's not a 150. The boat is 16.5 ft. Over $30k with large engine.
Ron

I clicked on the link again, just to make sure they didn't up the price, but even the 250hp HO Impulse has a base price of $24.9k, length is at 15.9 per the downloaded PDF brochure from their website, I have personally saw the Scarab Challenger remake at the boat show (sticky on this forum) and it was completely SeaDoo, even the instrument cluster, switches, engine everything.

I have a Speedster 150, same thing again, the Scarab 165 the whole thing is seadoo, just rebranded with nicer amenities, nicer seats, the seats in the swim platform. Even inside the engine bay, it's exactly 100% SeaDoo Rotax engine (the $19k scarab 165 features the exact same engine that's in my Speedster 150).

Good news! I just read that this boat is not made in Mexico, it's made in Cadillac Michigan.. Just let people know

Last edited by a moderator:
Yea I really like it.

I was originally going to upgrade to a Yamaha Sx 192, but now this Scarab 165 has me thinking twice.
I can buy the 250hp Scarab 165 for $23k, cheaper than the SX192.. And it looks lighter and more agile.

Plus it has a seadoo heart :)

It should be cheaper, its almost 3 feet shorter. Not quite an apples to apples comparison.

Scarabs are not seadoos

The Scarab Reintroduced SeaDoo Speedster 150's are now on sale starting at $19,999, enjoy:

http://www.scarabboats.com/#section-165

Re: scarab

The Scarab line is not a rebadged Sea Doo. While there are similar design ques, the Scarab was designed and is built by Rec Boat Holdings (RBH) in Cadillac, MI.

different hull, different front, different size, etc. and they didn't buy the SeaDoo molds, etc.

Rec Boat Holdings unveils Scarab jetboat | Trade Only Today
Ron

Re: scarab

The Scarab line is not a rebadged Sea Doo. While there are similar design ques, the Scarab was designed and is built by Rec Boat Holdings (RBH) in Cadillac, MI.

different hull, different front, different size, etc. and they didn't buy the SeaDoo molds, etc.

Rec Boat Holdings unveils Scarab jetboat | Trade Only Today
Ron

Are you sure? I personally went to the boat show, and personally saw the Scarab 195/215, and it was exactly the SeaDoo Challenger.., Im not just talking about the Engine compartment, which is 100% the same, the engine is "exactly the same", Im also talking about the Steering Wheel, the Helm Switches, The Helm, the Digital Display, the Throttle Lever, the Computer, oh by the way even the Driveshaft, Impeller, Reverse Bucket, just the seats and and exterior is updated, looks like the 2013 models of the SeaDoo take a look at this:

http://www.seadooforum.com/showthread.php?68512-New-Scarab-is-a-SeaDoo-LA-Boat-Show-Pictures

Back