2013 RXPX 260 Gauges

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tbiblecg

Good morning
I have an 2013 RXPX 260 with 63 hours.

Yesterday while riding my check engine light came on, tach and Speedo stopped working and it kept saying reading key.
I tried a different key and same thing.
Continued riding for the day shutting it off and it would re start with the same thing. Randomly the tach and speedo and all light would come on as if they were going to work then go back to the same thing.
This morning I cleaned everything up. Found the battery ground was loose so I tightened it and checked all fuses and the cluster wiring harness and found no further problems. Now, the nothing works on the cluster, just completely off. Skii still starts and runs fine but no gauges at all.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 5ABFFEB2-972C-4A33-9225-38CCD2540F2F.jpeg
    5ABFFEB2-972C-4A33-9225-38CCD2540F2F.jpeg
    595 KB · Views: 9
I’m also not getting a beep so basically with or without the key hit the start button and you can hear electronics turning on but no beep and no gauges
Put the key on and hit the start button and it fires up

Good morning
I have an 2013 RXPX 260 with 63 hours.

Yesterday while riding my check engine light came on, tach and Speedo stopped working and it kept saying reading key.
I tried a different key and same thing.
Continued riding for the day shutting it off and it would re start with the same thing. Randomly the tach and speedo and all light would come on as if they were going to work then go back to the same thing.
This morning I cleaned everything up. Found the battery ground was loose so I tightened it and checked all fuses and the cluster wiring harness and found no further problems. Now, the nothing works on the cluster, just completely off. Skii still starts and runs fine but no gauges at all.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I’m also not getting a beep so basically with or without the key hit the start button and you can hear electronics turning on but no beep and no gauges
Put the key on and hit the start button and it fires up
Still looking for help here
I replaced the relay in the fuse box which did nothing

Did dealer tell you your gauges are bad? If you didn't replace yet how did you come up with this solution....mine does exactly what yours is doing. Weird that it starts without beeps or screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back