2012 Speedster 150 HO - What a great boat!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

WaTeRMaNiaC407

Hey All,

I bought my Speedster in April of this year. I live in the Orlando area and have been on it just about every weekend. I have had it on lakes, rivers and down in the Florida Keys. I have snorkeled off of it, tubed off of it, wakeboarded off of it and even fished off of it. The boat now has 44 hours on it and other than a few minor problems (like an impeller boot folding back on itself), this boat has been everything that I hoped it would be and more.

There a a lot of people that come here with problems and everyone is awesome to help them out. Some people just come on here to rant about all their problems and then they leave. I just wanted to make a post and say WOOO HOOO!:hurray:

I also want to recommend to anyone that is thinking about buying this boat that it really is a whole lot of fun and it has been mechanically sound for me.

I will say this.....If you are thinking of buying any pwc or boat, make sure that you take the time after you ride to clean it properly. I ride in salt and fresh water and I spend at a minimum of 1.5 hours cleaning with soap and water and flushing the boat when I return. If I get back too late to clean the boat, then I do it first thing in the morning. It is a pain in the butt sometimes but I feel that it is so important. I used to have a 2002 Yamaha GP1200 Waverunner that I also cleaned after every ride, but that only took me 30 mins. That Waverunner looked very close to brand new when I sold it in April 10 years after I purchased it.

Thanks to everyone here for sharing all the useful information in all the posts. I hope to continue to enjoy this forum for years to come as I enjoy my Speedster. Here are a just a couple of pics of the boat in the keys.

P7120185.jpgP7140048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
110% Agreed. This boat is a blast in every aspect. Glad to hear your havin as much fun w/yours as I am mine.

Congrats, sweet boat indeed. Is funny how everyone here that bought the 2012 has the Orange one. Beautiful pictures of Florida Beaches. I miss the Ocean...

Congrats, sweet boat indeed. Is funny how everyone here that bought the 2012 has the Orange one. Beautiful pictures of Florida Beaches. I miss the Ocean...
I know that the dealers that I went to had both the green and the orange in stock, but I have yet to see a green one on the water.

Ditto, I have yet to see a green one out there. I actually almost picked up the green one and my 4 year old talked me out of it.

I like the lettering you put on there. I got to put my reg numbers on there but I was afraid it was going to look like crap. Mind if I copy your design?

I like the lettering you put on there. I got to put my reg numbers on there but I was afraid it was going to look like crap. Mind if I copy your design?

Feel free to copy or design it your own way. I bought mine at letteringonthecheap.com You can design it online for free, they did a good job and shipped quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back