2012 GTX 155 Will Not power off

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Mactruck2000

Premium Member
Premium Member
Yesterday I just starting getting my ski ready for summer. I put it in the water key in and woke it up. Let it power up for 2 minutes or so. When I tried to start it nothing it did not turn over. I pulled the key and it did not power down. I drove away from the boat ramp and parked and it still was power on with the key out. I had to dis connect the battery to power down.Today I hook the battery up and the same thing. I put a NEW relay (battery compartment) and still would not turn over or power down. I pulled the relay and it powered down just like dis connecting the battery. Has this happen to anyone or know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance.

What happens when you wake up the ski with the start/stop button, put the key on the dess post (2 beeps?) and then try to start it?

First step with electrical gremlins is to make sure your battery is good, take it out, charge it up and have it load tested.

It has been on the trickle chargers since last summer and just put them on the ski. The battery is good.

Very good then, the proper sequence should be for the ECM to power down the ski 15 seconds after it notices there is no key on the dess post. Your issue is not common. The dess post switch is sticking closed, the start/stop switch is stuck open or closed, or the ECM is toasted. I am a little concerned why you're not getting two beeps with the proper key. Download a service manual, there are tests for both the switch and the dess post and hopefully its not the ECM $.

Back