2012 GTR 215 and 2004 RXP 215 Jet Ski Ride

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

3ftDeep

Another calm jet ski day on the Pacific Northwest. Up the Fraser River from Ladner to New Westminster, British Columbia on our 2012 GTR 215 and 2004 RXP 215 Sea-Doos. Got a few jumps in, and then back to Ladner for a brief visit with the infamous Canadian "Swamp King" at First Beach.
If you like our videos, please subscribe!
http://youtu.be/iAExs_T2P1Y

Every time I see a new posting and your description I compare it to the weather outside and think "you two are nuts...."

And today, as you well know, it snowed last night and it's still about -3 C. :facepalm:

Catches me every time.... Great vids. Keep it up!

Thanks for the reply, lamajama. The videos I'll be posting over the next few weeks were taken earlier this year (from late April to early November), so we're not that rugged. Although, the coldest day was 10 degrees C (50F; I haven't edited that video, yet) and I happened to fall in the river that day. I don't want to get much colder than that!

I have Scuba'd in COLD water. 28 degrees and 34 degrees were the coldest. Even with the right stuff, after being under the water for the better part of an hour you have the shakes.. LOL

Every time I see a new posting and your description I compare it to the weather outside and think "you two are nuts...."

And today, as you well know, it snowed last night and it's still about -3 C. :facepalm:

Catches me every time.... Great vids. Keep it up!

You are welcome to join us next year I'm sure Mario would make sure you get an appearance on one of the videos.

Thanks - I'd like to give it a go for sure especially on one of your Island rides. I'd really like to
do that but need someone experienced in that route otherwise I'd end up crab bait...

I'd also prefer a bit warmer weather than it appears you guys do..;)

I'll send a pm next spring'ish....!

Back