2011 Seadoo speedster (155)

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
My main issue was the speed and power from earlier posts. I dont know if it's anything with the boat or if it's all because of the elevation.

Might try a lower pitch impeller, regular boat owners talk about bringing along a high altitude propeller when they travel to high elevations lakes and they also say about 3% loss per thousand feet for a fuel injected four stroke. An impeller is a enclosed propeller so a lower pitch makes sense with the loss of power. I would think a high altitude dealer would have the expertise to be helpful.
The only other way to get more power at altitude is to blow more air into the motor with either a turbo or supercharger.

Last edited:
New to the sight just wrote you a long piece and it got lost,see if you can find it .Title : LACK OF POWER .At 4,500 ft you lose 10% hp .You have a naturally asperated 155 hp. Simply no hp. no rpm's.Lived near Lake Tahoe ,20 % loss there.See if you can find my post.Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back