2011 RXT X 260 - For tubing etc.. too???

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheDawgBiscuit

Probably a stupid question but about to buy a 2011 RXT X 260 with like 7 hours on it for a fare price.

I like the specs and the power, but is this going t be a disaster pulling my kids behind?

I would rather have the Wave Pro 215 actually but plan to add the Retractable Ski Pylon to the RXT.

The way I see it it is essentially a hopped up Wake Pro 215 correct?

uhm....no.

Completely different animal.

You'll wish you had bought the t-x if you get the wake pro.

Thanks for your response. But are you saying the RXT is going to be better even for pulling kids too? I want a ski that can do basically everything. This guy looks like to one?

So I am going to be totally pleased with this guy for everything right?

Sincerely thanks!!

I installed a ski pylon on my ski. Used it pretty regular the first year or so. It don't see much tube draggin any more though. Now...it's kinda misleading...heh...old man and a ski used to pull tubes?...heh...he ouhgta be real easy to beat.

;)

So I bought it today. Drive the 3 hours to pick it up.

It is basically a new ski with trailer. I paid above NADA but hey it was 12k. The same boat new with trailer and tax where u love would have cost me close to 17k.

I feel like I committed a felony.

Taking it out tomorrow.

Other question. I see that the Ski mode is optional. Is it needed? Or can it wait until we start wakeboarding too?

Btw I canceled to ski pylon order. I think it is overkill for now.

Red want to sell your cheap? :)

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?v3o4ux

I dunno what the various modes actually "do" to the motor's fuel, timing curve ect to enhance the respective chosen activity. You're gonna have to read up on it.

Good price on your new boat. Check all hose connections before you launch.

I got more time than money in it now...she's worth more to me than than I'd ever get for her. She's old and slow by today's modded standards. It was and still is a goal of mine...to attend Mudbug in a few years with a 10y/o ski hitting 75mph. I'll get there one day.

Congrats on the new ski, sounds like a deal.
Not sure how the wake compares, unless they do something to actually help make the ski create a wake, I would think the more powerful ski is the way to go.
Could you tell me where you found the ski pylon available, I might want to add one to my 2004 rxp.
Thanks, and good luck.. p.s. if you decide that ski is too much power I can take it off your hands for you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back