2011 gti se

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hutch1

Does anyone have the sea-doo im thinking of buying one but i wanted people opinion on this i have searched the threads and cant seem to find anyone with this year... Thanks for the help....

Yes my sister just bought one as her first pwc. Iown the bigger rxtx and rxp. But ok it is not near as fast as mine of course but for a all around good pwc I rate it above most.nice ride and comfy seat looks great too. Just remember by the right pwc for what u want it to do. Spend the money wisely. It will not run with mine but it will give her fun and even pull her 10 yr old on a tube.

I have two 09 GTI SEs. I know the body style is different and I don't have a brake, but I saved a kings ransom over new. (they were new but I just got them this year).

I have the 155 and my wife has the 130. She says my ski is much more "jumpy" than hers is. I didn't get the SC models because of maintenance and honestly, I don't have a desire to go 72mph on the water. I'm all about turns and just playing. Also longer journeys so gph was important as well. I absolutely love my ski. Will I trade up in a few years? Prolly.

On that note, SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A 4 STROKE STAND UP!! Lake Mead is kicking off the 2 strokes and I was about to get one! BOOO! I miss flipping and diving underwater.

On that note, SOMEONE PLEASE MAKE A 4 STROKE STAND UP!! Lake Mead is kicking off the 2 strokes and I was about to get one! BOOO! I miss flipping and diving underwater.

There have been a few, but they are from smaller companies. The only 4-stroke, small, and powerfull enough... with out makeing the stand-up weigh 700 Lbs is a turbo Weber engine.

98.jpg

http://www.travelizmo.com/archives/002935.html

Thanks everyone for the info... Im not really looking to go fast i have an R6 to do that just looking for a fun ride....

Hi Hutch1, I recently bought the 2011 Gti 130. It is a great watercraft and I enjoy it alot. I am sure you will be very happy. New controlls are a blast to use and with an extra 25Hp up from the normal Gti model it will defenitely rate more on the "smile-o-meter"

Thanks Ben77 i cant wait to pick it up i am hoping to pick it up by the end of the month thanks for the Review....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back