2008 Service Manual

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

tomz240

I just purchased a new 2008 Challenger 180 SE. Where is the best place to purchase a shop manual for this boat at the most reasonable price??

thanks

Welcome to the seadoo forum tomz240. If you want a manual on the 4-tec part of the boat and the propulsion, than it is in the seadoo forum library. which you can get being a "Premium Member". On the other hand the new complete specific model full Service Manual's are hard to come by as of yet and are not in the Seadoo Forum Library. I just purchased a paper back from my local dealer and it cost $80.00 for my 08, 200 speedster. If all you want is the complete 4-tec engine and Propulsion than the manual in the library will suffice. I looked all over the place to get the full service manual. To no avail. If you want you could join as a "premium member". As a premium member you can down load a authentic seadoo manual from the seadoo manual library. In the library is a variety of manuals for almost all years and models. You can view as many as you like on line as a PDF file, or download it and print it for your personal and privet use. There are operator manuals and repair manuals for you to do your own repairs on your seadoo. The repair manuals have everything from troubleshooting, repair procedures to winterizing. It contains wire diagrams torque specs and pictures for disassemble and assemble instructions. In the spec sheets it tells everything needed to maintain oil changes, spark plug gaps, carburetor rebuilds and impeller wear ring tolerances. Click on the "Seadoo Manuals" link at the top of the page for more details. If you need any help or get in a jam, we are always here to answer your questions too.

Thanks for the response. I'm actually just looking for a guide to help me understand what is required regarding routine maintenance/service and how to perform that service myself. I'm not really interested in performing any major repairs. The local dealer quoted me $130 for a shop manual.

Tom in that case I would join as a premium member if only to print off the maintenance schedule of the seadoo. It's only 10.95 for the month and after you get what you need ...cancel. Beats the heck out of the $80.00 I paid or the $130.00 your's quoted. All the funds keep the seadoo forum running. It is all volunteer service. Even the moderators aren't getting paid. It's all about helping other seadoo forum members.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back