2008 seadoo wake 155

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeadooMax

I have a 2008 Seadoo Wake 155 that is only running about 2/3 power until the engine is warm. It starts fine, there are no misses or engine noise, it just only has about 2/3 power. It will run 5500 RPMs or about 32 MPH and then after about 10 minutes of running, it will start to lunge and give brief jolts of full power and after a few more minutes, it has full power. This doesn’t sound like limp mode running that fast and I have no warning lights. Any ideas?

I would check your fuel pressure first. If it is in spec, then your injectors. You might have partially clogged injectors. I assume you changed the plugs already?

Hhmm,,,pre is right,,easiest cheapest quickest move is to change the plugs,,,,its possible your rear oil pressure switch is going,,,they fail and put the ski into severe limp mode,,,the computer thinks there is no oil in the motor,,,they are cheap,,,I would put in a new one,,,need deep 21mm socket,,,and remove the throttle body,,,easy stuff,,,

I was able to change that pressure switch on my Wakepro 215 by just taking the intake hose off the throttle body. With the socket you mentioned, it takes may 10 mins to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back