2008 Rxpx

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SEAdooingFREAK

Soon to be a RXPX owner in may. I'm drolling at the mouth. Have to wait til the ice is gone. Want to start a thread based around the X. Any and all info is welcome/needed! Any faults for the new 255 as of now?

no Faults Solid 68-69 mph out of the Crate, little impeller tweaking and pump shoe mods for easy 74-75 mph. Riva is already working on aftermarket parts due out this spring and summer

meirvin would you expect the riva stage 1 with perform. exhaust? I won't do it as soon as I get it. What is a good break in point before I start missing around with performance

If your a speed nut like me then I'm sure the riva kit will be good. most likely it will be a impeller and intake grate.

They are also working on a Intercooler Relocation kit to allow for rear exhaust or Rear Air intake.

you can make your own 4 inch air intake instead of buying theirs for less$$.

There are two schools of thought on Break-in, One is take it easy vary the throttle yada yada. The other is ride like you stole it and seat the rings quick and hard. Personally I did the soft one but will ride it hard next time as I think soft break in cost me some stock speed.

Attachments

• IMG_0046.jpg
    IMG_0046.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited by a moderator:
Well I dont know about 90 but 80 will be cheaper and easier than it was for me or previous year models.

Whats it gonna take?

The right prop
Pump Tunnel/Intake grate finesse
Cool Fresh Air.
An ECU to raise the Revs to 8500 which means upgrading the Valve Train

The Supercharger is pretty impressive but there are bigger ones, may take that, may not time will tell.

Google Seadoo RXP Performance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back