2007 seadoo challenger wake 230 low voltage code 562

Status
Not open for further replies.

motorcycle

Hi,

I have a 2007 challenger wake 230 has twin 215 supercharged. I am having a problem from left engine. Has a code 562 low voltage. Volt light is on dash. It has a brand new battery. It reads 12.5 volts on meter. The wires on the regulator are brown from heat on the yellow wires. So I bought a new one, did nothing to help, but wires are hot. I have a can doo scanner. It is showing 10.0 volts on battery gauge. Scanning the right engine , it reads 12.5 volts. I checked the power wire coming from battery to starter selonoid, 12.50. Checked wires coming thru fuses by selonoid, 12.50. Checked wire going into mpem, 12.50. Checked red/white wire going from mpem to engine computer 12.50. Running out of ideas to check. These volt reading were with key on and not running. When running I get 13.50 at battery.

Anybody had this issue or got any ideas?

Thanks.

It was beeping every once in awhile. With no light on. Then the volt light started coming on with less beeping. I tried something the other day. I took the computer off from the other engine and tried on this engine. Volt light was out and no codes. I wish that I had put bad engine computer on good engine and seen if volt light came on. Will try that this weekend. Anybody know where you can get a good deal on a computer? Looks like 1017.00 at dealer. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back