2007 GTX 155hp steering question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

thefishmeister

Just got my two new 2007 GTX's and was out last evening starting my break in period. Have ridden my brothers 2 2003 GTI's, I noticed both of my new GTX's felt as if when riding in a straight line, they want to slowly vear to the right. It was just an uncanney feeling like you wanted to keep stearing left and almost wanted to lean left to go straight. It was the same with both so I am finding it hard to believe something was set up wrong. My neighbor has a Yamaha FX cruiser I have taken out and my brothers GTI don't have this feeling.

Now not having been able to hit full throttle yet maybe this is just the hull design at slower speeds but I don't remember this on his Sea Doo's at slower speeds. If it persists at higher speeds is there something that may be out of alignment?

Just wondering if anyone else had felt this or if I'm am just not used to them yet... and it may be different once I finish breaking in at start really going consistentanly faster.

Thanks, Thefishmeister.

If I were you I would not hesitate for a second to take it back to the dealer and explain the problem to them. It should be of no trouble to you to get this fixed. They should do it for free. I'd call them up and let them know you're coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back