2007 230 Challenger SE shop manual

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaDooTim

I did not see the shop/service manual for the 2007 230 Challenger SE. Anyone know where I may be able to obtain one?

SeadooTim

Welcome to the forum time.
At the moment, with the 230 Challenger being as new as it is, we haven't yet acquired that specific Boat Shop manual. But we do have the shop manual for the boats engine (1503 4-TEC). In saying that, we are completly set up to help you repair anything mechanical on your boat.
If your problems are related to your hull, it'll probably be a while longer before we have that manual posted.
Thanks for the question and welcome to the forum.:cheers:

Welcome the seadoo forum SeadooTim. I Have look around for a authenic seadoo manual also outside the seadoo forum with no avail. I might have to break down and purchase one from my seadoo dealer. The price is like $80.00. I'm not sure when the seadoo forum will be able to get their hands on it, but it would be a lot cheaper to get it here, and it helps support the forum rather than spend money for a dealer item.

Karl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back