2006 Seadoo Sportster for sale

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Mean Dean

2006 Sea Doo Sportster 4-TEC 155hp, 4-stroke, closed cooled engine jet Boat with ~60 hours on her, super fun boat, great gas mileage, runs on 87 octane, (reqular) gas, New Condition. Garage kept. Includes galvanized Karavan trailer with spare tire. Clarion AM/FM Marine Stereo & CD Player with removable faceplate. Many storage compartments. Swim platform with boarding ladder & retractable ski pylon. Comes with: custom bimini top, and custom boot (not the Seadoo Bimini top), flushing kit, cover, mooring lines, mooring fenders, anchor, fire extinguisher, all USCG equipment, Seadoo Shop Manual, (Manual cost me $100.00). Recent detailing & oil change and tune up. No time to use, More photos available. Feel free to contact me with a PM or via phone. Price $11,500 OBO, Dean (407)-247-3251

Attachments

• Seadoo bow2 pic.jpg
    Seadoo bow2 pic.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 102
  • Seadoo bow pic.jpg
    Seadoo bow pic.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 74
  • seadoo transom2.jpg
    seadoo transom2.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 91
Last edited by a moderator:
Boat.....

Watkins Glen!....I got a good friend from that neck of the woods. Never been there myself but he always bragged about the beauty.......

This post is a couple weeks old. A lot of the time, members that come in just to sell items don't check back to often. If you don't hear anything on this in a day or two, send me a PM and I'll email him for you.........:cheers:

Hey folks,Deans boat now sits in my garage..Mint boat,priced right and was close by. Saw the Nordic in his canal..nice ride..Jerry

Seadoo Sportster

I managed to snag an '06 Sportster in nice shape for $7,100... only had to drive to South Carolina!
Not as cherry or as many extra's as Deans, but I suspect it will do just fine! I'll let ya know when the ice clears!!!
WILLIE

Back