2005 Seadoo GTX

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

jimraab

I have a 2005 seadoo GTX 4-tec. Intermittently when you go to start the ski it will turn over it just will not start. Sometimes an hour later it will start. The situation with not starting is somewhat consistent. The battery is strong and I replaced the plugs. Could this be as simple as the ignition coils?

Thank you in advance!

I would check your wiring. And refrence your fuel pressure. Sounds electrical....Get a man for that thing and they have bench test for just about everything on the ski

Check down where the starter solenoid is, sometimes those wires get corroded and it won't do anything, could be intermittent, etc. I ended up replacing the two small wires that run into a fuseable link to one side of the solenoid. I just took it all loose right there, cut me some new red wire and cut into the 2 wires then put me a terminal end on and attached it to the solenoid under the fuseable link, tightened it all back up, problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back