2005 Sea Doo Sportster LE

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mdanieltech

My first boat and I'm looking for someone that has a manual or just can answer a few questions when starting the boat.

I understand that you perform the following
1) Turn over the on switch in the engine bay
2) Turn the boat on

Though i know there's several other buttons on the dash can someone please go over what they do?

Thank you
Mike

The T shaped handle is the choke which you use to start when the engine is cold. The other 3 switches are bilge pump, bilge fan and lights. The bilge fan should be run for a while before you start the engine to exhaust any gas fumes from the engine compartment. The bilge pump is used to drain water. The light switch has 2 positions. Nav is for running at night and the other setting if you are moored/anchored.

The T shaped handle is the choke which you use to start when the engine is cold. The other 3 switches are bilge pump, bilge fan and lights. The bilge fan should be run for a while before you start the engine to exhaust any gas fumes from the engine compartment. The bilge pump is used to drain water. The light switch has 2 positions. Nav is for running at night and the other setting if you are moored/anchored.

Have you ever ran into this issue, this is my post from another group.

I tested the boat prior to buying, worked good no issues Took it to a Authorized Sea-Doo repair shop to give it a once over prior to going out. They did the following 1) Change the Spark Plugs 2) Replace the Water lines because of a small leak 3) Reroute electrical because of potential burning of the wires 4) Tested compression 125/125 Nothing found Went out today, ran great until our way in where the following happened Coming in to the launch I lowered the speed and stalled out I couldn't get a slow/idle roll in without a stalling. I finally was able to make it in and get out of the lake Any possible ideas before heading in to a shop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back