2005 rxt 215 taking on water

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well more bad news. The bearing is shot it’s running out .013. Looks like I’m going to have to order the impeller remover tool and a rebuild kit.

I see there is another set on the driveshaft near the carbon seal, I guess I will take a look at them once I get the driveshaft out to.

I believe the limit on radial play is .029".
Huh it says in the manual it comes from the factory with less than .001 so they must be good bearings. I’ll let you know when I get them in what it’s measuring. Should be here by Tuesday.

Finally making some progress, got all the old parts out and a new bellow, and carbon ring rebuild kit installed. Got the supercharger back on but lost a bolt, so just have to find one and the inside is done. Rebuild kit for the jet pump should be here tomorrow. Should be ready for a test drive Thursday, I’ll let u know how it goes.

Attachments

• 2538849B-4D88-4537-83E7-26064A1BAB19.jpeg
    2538849B-4D88-4537-83E7-26064A1BAB19.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 5
Well the water test did not go good, still leaking a lot of water. In 10 minutes it leaked about 3 gallons. It did run much better tho, much more power, it topped out at 64. Now I just filled it with water up over the bellow and no leaks. So what do u think my problem is now??

Well the water test did not go good, still leaking a lot of water. In 10 minutes it leaked about 3 gallons. It did run much better tho, much more power, it topped out at 64. Now I just filled it with water up over the bellow and no leaks. So what do u think my problem is now??
For anyone following this, it had a loose drain plug. Runs great now and no leaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back