2005 GTI RFI won't start after use

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

VBBball44

Hello,

I'm new to this site and saw some helpful information on other repair related questions. I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem as me or might even have some suggestions for repairs and where to start.

About a year ago I put the battery in after been on a battery tender all winter and then ran it for about 30 min or an hour, then took a brake for a bit. When I would try to start it up again it would not start. I switched out the battery because I have a back up and then it would start up no problem. So I headed straight back to put it on the trailer. I had this problem and the dealer replaced the voltage regulator which was covered under warranty (7 days before it expired).

Now I'm outside the extended warranty and the same problem is happening. I have two batteries and have had both checked by the dealership. Both batteries are okay so I'm thinking it might be something else that is draining the battery during use or not charging it enough during use to restart the engine after taking a break from use.

Any suggestions???

Thanks,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back