2004 gtx not getting fuel

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frank386

Hello I have a 2004 gtx and it’s not getting fuel to the injectors. I checked the fuses which were all good. I then made sure I had power to the fuel pump which I do. I replaced the fuel pump and filters and it still will not start. I guess I am looking for the next step on what to do. Thank you

Perform a fuel pump pressure test. Even if you have power to the pump, it may not be producing the correct fuel pressure, 44 PSI for normally aspirated engines, 58 for those supercharged guys.

Yes do the pressure test first, if you have proper pressure and it holds then you probably have a bad sensor. What made you think it was not getting fuel to the injectors?

When you press the start button you should hear it pump up to pressure and your dash should come to life. No pump noise means no power or a dead pump if there is power at the connector, relay inside the computer could be toast, bad wiring connection possibly or the ground is not good. I would first test for power at the connector.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back