2003 gtx SC impeller after upgrades

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

chucked

I just finished installing a RXP 215 engine with an x charger, external intercooler, 2.5 degree pump wedge, riva front exhaust, water box and thru hull exhaust into a friends 2003 GTX. What impeller should I get, looking for a medium between acceleration and speed but need something to compensate for all the additional power. It's using the gtx pump. The rxp pump would not work due to the impeller inner diameter being different.

I just finished installing a RXP 215 engine with an x charger, external intercooler, 2.5 degree pump wedge, riva front exhaust, water box and thru hull exhaust into a friends 2003 GTX. What impeller should I get, looking for a medium between acceleration and speed but need something to compensate for all the additional power. It's using the gtx pump. The rxp pump would not work due to the impeller inner diameter being different.
Call and talk to the aftermarket impeller manufacture. Solas.. They will help.

Unless he's planning on going further, this is the impeller you should get:
[h=2]Solas Concord Impeller 15/22R[/h]If he's looking to go further, let me know and we'll recommend a steeper pitch according to what he's planning on doing.

Don't forget to use 'Facebook10' at checkout to save 10% off the order.

Gonna have to disagree with Joe.

A 14/19r tweeked to suit will be the prop for a 3seater with Xwheel, exic. I'm assuming chucked means a Riva front air..not exhaust.

But...he's gonna need some 42#r's to go with that extra boost. And I hope you got an aluminum pump coming instead of that plastic oem pos.

With a better air intake and a few hull handling mods I'd go with a 15/20.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great catch...I thought I had posted the 15/20! And after rereading I missed it was an RXP engine, and not an RXP. That 14/19r would certainly be the better way to go.

Solas Concord Impeller 14/19R

And seconded on the upgraded injectors...are those 42# now?

It is a gtx boat and pump, yes riva front intake. I put injectors in it, assuming they are the 42 lb'ers ill double check. The links Joe posted are for rxp pumps. It also has the opas block off...

Smaller diameter that RXP, a lot narrower? Will need much higher pitch? Could a RXP impeller housing etc fit on the GTX??

I would upgrade to the aluminum pump before I spent any money on an impeller. Way more proven impellers for X Charged motors out there with the aluminum pump vs the plastic pump.

I cant, the first 2 years for the 4 tech gtx had a smaller diameter pump and a smaller diameter drive shaft. Unless I have a custom drive shaft made I cant use an aluminum pump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back