2003 GTX-DI Fuel System Question

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

ParamedicCurt

I'm looking for the O-rings on this device. It doesn't have a specific parts number. It has 2 O-rings. On that seals the top into the assembly and a small lower one that seals down inside the fuel tube that connects to the fuel pump. At some point, someone pinched the smaller one in the tube taking a chunk out of it and it's dry rotted. I have tried dialectic grease to soften it up, but I have a feeling it's still not sealing. I have searched all over and can't find this part or the O-rings. I also have checked out dozens of different generic O-rings and none are the right size. I can get the right inner diameter, but the thickness both wide and outer diameter are wrong. Any thoughts on locating O-rings or bypassing/modifying this part for fuel out and return? Is this device on a NON-DI model the same size where it goes down into that fuel tube?1000005183.png

That pump is specific to DI's, and they are problematic for many. Aftermarket replacement units are even more problematic. Do you have a picture of what you took apart? I have never seen anyone replace the internal o-rings, though it sounds like you have it apart. I would think you could find the right size somewhere on the internet.

The lower O-ring is indeed the same size as the one on the non-DI models that would have a pressure regulator on top of the fuel assembly.

1000005235.jpg1000005233.jpg

Back