2003 Gtx 4 tech SC

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

b_matt_10

I have a 2003 gtx 4 tech supercharged and when I go wide open from a stop it bounces rev limiter and cavitates bad so I think I need a new impeller but I don’t know what pitch to get 12/20 solas or 12/13 solas any help would be appreciated

Thank you

I have a 2003 gtx 4 tech supercharged and when I go wide open from a stop it bounces rev limiter and cavitates bad so I think I need a new impeller but I don’t know what pitch to get 12/20 solas or 12/13 solas any help would be appreciated

Thank you
Buddy of mine I think recommends a Solas 13/18 SSX-CD but he is getting back to me to confirm. I know he mistakenly bought a Solas prop that gives you faster low end acceleration and he wanted faster high end. Just like a car that is geared (rear and/or transmission) low or high. Will post follow up.

Okay so the 13/18 would increase low end?
Buddy of mine I think recommends a Solas 13/18 SSX-CD but he is getting back to me to confirm. I know he mistakenly bought a Solas prop that gives you faster low end acceleration and he wanted faster high end. Just like a car that is geared (rear and/or transmission) low or high. Will post follow up.

More importantly you need to upgrade to the metal pump instead of the cheap plastic one that flexes and eats wear rings in a couple hours.

Accelerate very slowly and keep it under 30mph. Used pumps aren't that expensive. BRP changed to the metal in 2004 because they knew they had a problem and tried to put a bandaid on it by using that worthless pump bracket on the right side.

Back