2002 seadoo gtx 4 tec gauge cluster RUINED

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

Elly84

Our 2002 seadoo gtx 4 tec cluster and lcd is RUINED. The part is now discontinued. Please are there any other options we have?

If it is just the LCD, you can get it rebuilt or do it yourself. If water got into the cluster, you are doomed.

You can get it repaired on Ebay for $150. Or you can do it yourself but it is a fair amount of work and you are likely to break the plastic. The polarizer screen is likely sun blasted so you have to replace it. I heard a iphone 5 polarizer works. Search youtube for the how to fix it.

Wish I could make a mold for this as I need 1 for a GTI the plastics that is and no one has it. This Guy Claims to have casing and Polarization Film.
Jet Ski Seadoo Instrument Panel Housing Speedmeter Cover RXP RXT GTX GTI GTR | eBay
What year? I have an extra cluster case for a 2004 GTX in my garage that was repaired previously by popping off the lens and resealing. Can you use that? I have since bought another cluster, so it is just sitting. I was going to keep it as a backup but if you can actually use it for something, you can have it.
IMG_0558.jpg

What year? I have an extra cluster case for a 2004 GTX in my garage that was repaired previously by popping off the lens and resealing. Can you use that? I have since bought another cluster, so it is just sitting. I was going to keep it as a backup but if you can actually use it for something, you can have it.
View attachment 60947
Thx but it is a 2009 Yours looks diffrent

Back