2001 Seadoo Challenger 2000 Graphic Wrap question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi boat enthusiasts. I wanted to see if any 2001 Seadoo Challenger 2000 owners have upgraded the decals on their boats. If so, I would love to see pictures, find out approximate cost, and where you purchased the kit to do it. I have seen a few vendors that sell everything from lettering to full wrap kits with cool customized art. Would love to see what others have done to their boats...as I would like to upgrade the decals on mine. Someone pulled the SEADOO logo off the boat I purchased which made me sad, cause I love the brand name.

Worldclasswraps
Hi boat enthusiasts. I wanted to see if any 2001 Seadoo Challenger 2000 owners have upgraded the decals on their boats. If so, I would love to see pictures, find out approximate cost, and where you purchased the kit to do it. I have seen a few vendors that sell everything from lettering to full wrap kits with cool customized art. Would love to see what others have done to their boats...as I would like to upgrade the decals on mine. Someone pulled the SEADOO logo off the boat I purchased which made me sad, cause I love the brand name.
worldclasswraps.com

Select your boat and some cool new decals

I got mine from autographicsltd. On eBay $299CAD for the set. Has lots of options for Sea-Doo boats. Super easy to apply very happy with them so farIMG_1611.JPGIMG_1609.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back