2001 rxx build

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled apart the scat pump everything looks to be good. Just going to do an oil change. Is it okay to run this type of oil just like in any other Seadoo pump?

Did your pump have oil in it when you took it apart? Both skat pumps I have are similar to a Kawi pump, they use grease instead of oil.

Went back and found a post from Bill, guess Skat made pumps that run grease and pumps that run oil.

Do you have a pic of the bearings?
Not off the top of my head but I know they are ball bearing I should have a few moments here and I will call skat

Where does this go, sorry I got this ski in parts so trying to put it back together. looks like it comes from the Rave solenoid
a6c9d255668a85154c1add1e05445315.jpg

like he said above, under the carbs near the rear. then goes under the motor(or around the motor if it's long enough) and up to your rave solenoid.

Last edited:
I did, I even put new o rings in. Well I got the pipes all on. I need to build a bracket for the egts, bolt the pump on, and new mats with a fresh new look to come...
c669b8dba5f0bb3d13a62566dcc328da.jpg

Pump looked good inside. I called Skat to see how much and what kinda of oil to put in. They told me it holds 1.5 oz and they oil was seadoo full synthetic pump oil. Just thought someone might want to know about that.

Also, does any one know where to get some graphics made? Not really sure things are going to work out with mike over at pwcgraphics. Im in need to two skis that need graphics and one that just needs some little things made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back