2000 xp pulse hose

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

dirtrider8870

Ok here is my problem I had a new motor put in my 2000 xp and when trying to start it for this season it wont start. I have a good spark but the motor isn't getting fuel. I pressurized the tank and got fuel to the carbs and it it will run under pressure so after looking at the pulse line I believe thats the problem. The line was ran from the carb strait to the the solenoid for the rave valves and to my understanding it is suppose to go to the crank case but I can not find where it is suppose to in the service manual, so thats my question where is that line suppose to go?

The lower case has a tube that goes into the cavity. the up/down pressure from pistons gothru that tube, a short hose to carb fuel pump. Read your Shop Manual
and learn to search the parts micro's. Bill

So are you saying that the pulse hose going to the rave solenoid comes from the carburator side underneath?

go to a website that offers OEM replacement parts for your ski. Look at the diagrams for your carburetor and you fuel system. I believe the fuel system diagram will show you where the hoses should connect. I had to refer to the diagrams for mine this weekend. I crossed the fuel hoses from the main filter to the carb with the fuel line that goes to the engine. Swapped them around and I was back up and running. I had to look at the diagrams as I forgot how they were when I removed the carbs for cleaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back