2000 GTX RFI no injector pulse

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamper

Just picked up a beautiful 2000 GTX RFI.
previous owner said it was opened up for the summer and rode for about 10 minutes then went into limp mode with "high temp" warning. He brought it in, flushed it, then parked it for a few weeks. weather got nice again and he attempted to start and didnt get spark, he threw parts at it until he found out the crank sensor was the culprit. (new coil/battery/crank sensor)
After he was able to get spark he was no longer getting fuel and he replaced the fuel filters (pump appears to be working and appears to have high pressure, no way to verify 100%)
i purchased it and first thing i did was remove the fuel rail and crank, neither injector pulsed. i removed the injectors and bench test/cleaned them and they both functioned fine. replaced the rail and injectors and still not start. unfortunately i dont have noid lights to verify, but it appears to not get pulse at all.
(the high heat warning is still on the info center when the ski is at ambient temp, sensor checks out, wiring checks out)
150LB's compression both cylinders
fuses all good
battery at 12.5v

I have a 1999 GSX RFI that i can rob and swap parts off of, could i swap the MPEM/Bosch module to verify? would that cause damage?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back