2000 GTX 951 Pulse Line Nipple Broken

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I was finishing up a carburetor rebuild on my 2000 Seadoo GTX 951 and accidentally broke off the pulse line nipple. I was wondering if I could use JB weld to put this back together. The Part is discontinued and I can't seem to locate the part on EBay. Any assistance would be appreciated. Picture attached

Attachments

• 0801211621.jpg
    0801211621.jpg
    199.2 KB · Views: 26
Yes just clean it up good. Get the jb weld that takes 12/24 hr to cure not the 5 min stuff.
back in the day I had a XR 80 in the pegs were bolted to the block I jumped it rip the pigs out Along with chunks of the block. pushed at home and cleaned it up JB Welded the block back together and then rode it for another three years now issue

I think you can buy that fitting but you'll have to get the rest of the old fitting out of there.. I'd consider drilling and tapping and installing an elbow it if there is enough material left on the sides. Or buy a damaged carburetor with the plate intact.

Thanks for your response. I was able to extract the old fitting out and now looking for something small enough I can tap into it with. I have only come across 1/4" which is too large as I'm afraid I may split the aluminum. If anyone knows where I can get something smaller like 3/16" I would appreciate it. Thank you

They make a 1/16 pipe tap but since you got the old fitting out you have other options now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back