2000 gs just started oil blowing out EXHAUST!! HELP

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

njhawk26

HELLO I HOPE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME

I have a 2000 gs with the 720 motor. Well i took it out of witerization and tried to start it up for the first time and it wouldnt start. I finaly started it with some carb cleaner ,and now smoke and oil, like a gallon of oil are comming out of the exhaust. The new plugs i just put in are oil soaked, and oil is still dripping out of the exhaust. Prior to winterization i fogged the cylinders ran the gas out, and put coolant in the water line, which i think wasnt needed because it was in a heated garage all winter. But i noticed when i rode it last time last year It smoked on startup really bad and after a full trottle it went away. please help me. o and the oil mix that is comming out isnt the mineral oil i put in but a dark black almost engine oil used color. thanks.

And

Ive been looking up symptoms like mine, and found possible a oil setting cable to be broke? Or leaking Rv seal? What is a RV seal ? How do i check it. does anyone know????:(

rv seal

rotery valve seal but don't know how to check it if you find out let me know on this post thanx

If you just took it out of winter storage… then yes… it’s the center crank seals. Don’t worry about them. Get it to the water and run it. It will use a little extra oil… but it won’t be spraying out once you get it purged.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back