1999 Seadoo speedster 787

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Water sports

Hi I am just reinstalling the carburettor back together after installing the recondition kit, do I require to use some form of Loctite on the screws and bolts or do I set this all up dry bolt

Does anyone have a MPEM wiring schematic for a 99 seadoo speedster with twin 787's. I boat just quit on me like someone pulled the key. everything works both motors crank but no spark on both. Got a new key programmed but still no spark. (only one beep) Seadoo tech said it doesnt register RPM so it doesnt tell coil to spark. traced out the white wire on the coil and its shorted to ground. I found a 1995 schematic and found a few things to check. Safety and igintion switch jumper first. (Bottom middle of schematic) Wondering if I can just remove the BK/RD (port) and BK/RD/GN (Starboard) To get spark again. Im told I need a new MPEM and they are almost impossible to get and $3000 cdn. Any advice would be very appriciated,Seadoo Wiring diagram.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back