1999 GTX RFI

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that was one of the more elegant color combos seadoo did.

Yea nice but not really my color. :) Question. how do "you" check the fuel pump pressure on these skis? I bought an extra fuel line to go from the tank to the fuel rail. I was gonna install a fitting in that line and install IT when I wanted to test the pressure. I have a gauge set up, I just need the schrader valve in the line.

Yea nice but not really my color. :) Question. how do "you" check the fuel pump pressure on these skis? I bought an extra fuel line to go from the tank to the fuel rail. I was gonna install a fitting in that line and install IT when I wanted to test the pressure. I have a gauge set up, I just need the schrader valve in the line.

Actually I don't. To be honest in the 25 years working on skis I have never done anything on the injected ones other than replacing spark plugs and oil and fuel filters.

LOL.... here I am breaking new ground again. :) With all the crap in the filters I want to make sure the fuel pump is doing it's thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back