1999 GSX Ltd - Riding on lake she just quit. Now no gas to carbs

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

EagleRockDan

Was riding cruising just fine and it died. Wouldnt start would not crank. Just a clunk. Towed back to dock trailered it. Put large screwdriver on flywheel and it wouldnt budge. Cranked a bit harder with screw driver and it came free. (I think the starter was stuck) now it cranks. I have good spark but it wont fire. Cranked and cranked with choke pulled and throttle open. No start. I pulled the air breather and squirted mixed fuel in the carbs. It fires up but just for a second. Why am i not getting fuel? And why did it just stop flowing?should i have a fuel filter? {Fuel lines changed last year. 2/3 full tank fresh fillup also oil pump deleted mixed gas.} Thanks in advance seadoo gurus.

Edit: i pulled the diaphragm/ fuel pump off, cleaned them put back together and i have fuel. Still no start. Also checked compression with my finger. Mag side has very little compression pto side blows my finger out. I add fuel to carbs it will try to start and sometimes back fires from exhaust.

Back