RESTO 1998 SeaDoo Challenger 1800 Restoration Project

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, let me try to wrap my mind around this..............If someone offered you the correct amount of cash for said boat outright you wouldn't take it?

I'll also just refresh your memory a little too.................No matter who's pontoon boat you buy/trade for it's not going to be to your liking (skip back to page 1 of this thread), so you might as well just sell the Challenger outright take the cash and buy a run down pontoon and rebuild it from the ground up. You know I'm right.:D

ooof, people asking to buy the boat outright without any pontoon trade, man that leaves us without a vessel...
still going to hold out till I see a toon that I like...

Makes sense, but when you said people wanted to buy it out right, I read that as, you threw them a number and they said ok.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
In my experience of buying and selling boats I have found that trades very rarely work out. There may be a guy out there with the boat you want that wants you boat but it may take a year to find him. Also I think as long as you have a for sale ad up with no price you are going to get a lot of inquires about what the price is.

Love the life jackets, finally got one for our dog. She's a big fan of hanging over the side and trying to catch the spray. More than once she has been knocked overboard when hitting a big wave. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

it`s been raining cats n dogs here in sunny the weather supposed to be great NC!!! not...
so, cabin fever chased me out into the garage...:facepalm:

I decided I was going to install the mufflers to make the boat quiet again after all the slow cruising we have been doing. The boat is pretty loud when the power valves are closed... just a different tone, although saweet music to the ears, I can`t hear anyone talking...

sooo dug out a box of parts, the mufflers, brackets and screws, I saved it all...

since the hoses are obsolete I just used what I had and modified my SS piping and have new couplers and clamps to make what I needed.

while I have the hatch off, I`ll do some PM, and some adjusting...

HAH! You moved down here during the wettest 2 years on record. Last summer was ridic! I think it rained the whole month of July.

It's nuts! The lake levels here are so insanely high. I've been needing to mow my grass but can't cause it's a swamp right now.

Yep, I left Greenville, NC Today at 11 am on account of the rain. Was supposed to leave on Monday. Left OBX on Saturday and it was raining off and on, but the entire week we were there it was spot on! I think we're getting off and on rain all week up North, but we haven't had an excessive amount all season so far.

why are most of PR's recent posts showing as just a bunch of periods?
"..........................."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back