RESTO 1998 SeaDoo Challenger 1800 Restoration Project

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, you won't be updating, Andy you must have brown eyes cause you're full of .... ! You'll be updating, I know you will.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

Holy Crap! You've got deep pockets!

just for racerxxx hahaha

new drive shafts, carbon seal kits, neoprene seals, new pumps, all O rings, Oetiker clamps,boots and such, the Solas impellers are back in, new silicone exhaust couplers. and I bumped the key to spin over the engines and dam if they didn`t fire right up! shazzzam!

Wow, you must've spent a fortune in parts! What did all that set you back?

Last edited by a moderator:
That's true. I'm gonna have to drop nearly a grand on PM parts here shortly to refresh this S/C 4tec before I stuff into my Challenger. Should be a solid, dependable boat once it's done. Was riding the GTX that it's coming out of yesterday and can't wait to have all that smooth power in the boat. The lakes are calling my name...

what are you doing with the 787 coming out of the boat?
Not sure. I'm pretty sure that 787 has a bad crank as one cyl has no compression and a bent in plug electrode. I'm not expecting to find good things there... I have two more X4's and might keep it for parts, but I have so many now, that I might start to sell some. I have like 3-4 blocks laying around already... :facepalm: I have two new cranks, one which is already in an X4. The other I dream to build a super modified ski (dream b/c I have so many other projects in front of it).

Right now I only have 2.5 mini-projects to get out of the way before I can finally start on my boat. CANT'T WAIT!!!! Rode that new ski yesterday, MAN, what a rocketship! I bet with a new wear ring it'll rip my arms off!! I wonder if the boat will be nearly as fun as my buddy's twin engine speedster he had. It'll have more HP, but only one pump. Half the thrust :/ We'll see...

I don't think the neighborhood will appreciate Nirvana and Avenged Sevenfold blaring out loud, keep it down!

hey Dan? what was that place where I can get Contura switch rocker covers? I could have sworn you posted a link somehwere...

some of the places I looked don`t have any of the marine covers in stock...

Thanks buddy!

Gimme some time, enjoying NJ right now!

430.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

9th street bridge leaving Ocean City. Going off the island to get some dinner. That's the power plant in Marmora.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back