1997 Seadoo Sportster Fuel Lines and Oil Lines

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi im looking to replace the fuel lines and the oil lines in my 1997 Sportster. Just wondering if anyone knows the sizes and length of how much I should purchase.

Thank you!

Last edited:
I agree. My boat is a 2001 and I wouldn't dream of bothering to replace the fuel and oil lines.

For future reference, you can get the details you need in the parts list. I use the 1998 parts list for my 2001 - because I have the file - but you can find parts lists online at Seadoo.

I agree. My boat is a 2001 and I wouldn't dream of bothering to replace the fuel and oil lines.

For future reference, you can get the details you need in the parts list. I use the 1998 parts list for my 2001 - because I have the file - but you can find parts lists online at Seadoo.
Thank you! I ended up selling the boat and buying a 96 seadoo challenger instead as it was going to be too much work and practically no price difference by the time im done rebuilding the engine ... redoing seats etc...

Last edited:
The only oil lines that are suggested to replace are the little 3/32” ones from the oil pump to the intake manifold.
When the get old and brittle they can crack and starve the engine of oil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back