1997 SeaDoo Speedster Parting Out

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

KC_Jetter

Premium Member
Premium Member
I have the whole boat that I'm parting out let me know what you need.

The hull is in amazing shape, the motor is blown.

Thanks,
Kyle

Hi, Working on a 97 speedster project right now

I would be interested in the Front Nav Light ( Black Housing Piece that surrounds light.)
Misc Hardware ( Nuts and Bolts )
1 Tach.
Also Control Drive Assembly Impellers ETC.

Zip Code is 33019.

Thanks for your time.

I'll sell you the entire boat for $1,300.00, if your interested send me a message and we can discuss over the phone.

I’m looking for the “rope box cover” it’s the little 18”x18”hatch lid/door that’s on the back of the boat on top Center of the engine compartment. Anyone have one I can buy?

Hi!
Does anybody have a petrol gauge(white), the gas-struts for the engine cover, the latch that locks the cover in place with remote release, a fuel-pickup (the whole assembly with sender, rubber-cover and barbs for fuel line and returns and vents, and the bracket between carburettor and exhaust as well as the steel-frame holding the wiremesh in the airbox?

Hi!
Does anybody have a petrol gauge(white), the gas-struts for the engine cover, the latch that locks the cover in place with remote release, a fuel-pickup (the whole assembly with sender, rubber-cover and barbs for fuel line and returns and vents, and the bracket between carburettor and exhaust as well as the steel-frame holding the wiremesh in the airbox?
@99SPXXX probably does

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back