1997 GTX (2) Good Deal?

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

lakeeriejoe

Guy asking $7k for two 1997 GTX. Says both have had fuel/oil lines replaced. Both have new wear rings. Both have under 100 hrs. Freshwater usage. Double trailer. I haven't seen in person yet, assuming they start and run on water, thoughts on that asking price? I guess hours that low can be good and bad right?

I bought a 1996 GTX , no trailer for $1,200.00 - 7 years ago.

25 year old jet skis, parts are getting harder and harder to find, finicky carbs.....$7,000.00 NOPE! IMHO.....

This year, I bought two 1997 Seadoo GTX on double Karavan trailer for $1200. Kept one and the double trailer. Sold the other with a Kawasaki ski and a double trailer for $6500.

I know that last year prices were pretty high, more demand than supply, at least in my area. I am not sure what the supply is like this year for new skis, I have seen some people asking 7-8k for 2 GTX's on marketplace but i haven't seen them sell yet.

Over the last 2 years in my area in Ontario that is a common asking price for those machines. If you don’t want to buy something that needs work, I would consider offering 5500.00 if they are good shape. Always water test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back