1996 Seadoo XP 800 787 in Kentucky $1200.00

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

dequity

I just bought two matching xp 800 skiis from an old guy today. Both had bad batteries. i replacedthe battery and one of them fired right up and runs greeat. The other one would beep once and that was it. It made a click sound but nothing else. i don't have the time/place/desire to work on this ski.

He said it ran fine last fall and it is licensed for 09. I'l take 1200 for it as is. it may be something very easy to fix. I don't know. it looks pretty good. Has a bit of dock rash on the bow and a small area where the seat is rubbing through. But over all not bad for a 96. It's been stored under cover.

They came on a doupble trailor that I need to keep.
Questions or pictures- discountequity@aol.com

Not running... and no trailer. it's worth $800. (just an FYI)

It's worth a bunch more as parts. If you part it out... you will make $2k to $3k. (if the engine has good compression, and the guages work)

The guages work. The thing was running last fall. And when i turn the shaft i can feel compression. (Not exactly an accurate compression check ;) )

This could be a money maker for someone. I simply don't have the time to part everything out.

I just bought a 96 XP with Karavan trailer from Louisville for $800 so you will have come down a whole lot. Let me know your absolute bottom dollar for it.

I just bought a 96 XP with Karavan trailer from Louisville for $800 so you will have come down a whole lot. Let me know your absolute bottom dollar for it.

Tell you what. I'll give you 850 for your ski. Does that work? You have my phone number. Just give me a call. It's $50 extra dollars in your pocket. You cool with that?

Back