1996 GTI 718 Starting Issues

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you download the service manual? SeaDoo Manuals - FREE PDF Download! If it's not in the 1996 manual, download the 1997, should be close enough, most of the wire color coding is consistent across models.
thanks much just what i needed the 1995 did the trick theres a lot of extra stuff in 95 manual. they didnt show me how to check if the speedo is good ? 96 has the small guage thats only used for speed only would you know how . im asking for a lot i never have much luck doing a search. but im going to have to thanks again

Marketing and sales. If 1 is good 2 must be better. That’s the only reason.
yeah it seems sea doo stoped twin carbs for 97 so i guess it didnt work for what ever they though of.
i just rebuilt carbs. and i hope the ski will run right this time, ( this time i used real parts not aftermarket) if not ill install single carb set up

Did you download the service manual? SeaDoo Manuals - FREE PDF Download! If it's not in the 1996 manual, download the 1997, should be close enough, most of the wire color coding is consistent across models.
i thought i responded to this but thanks for this SeaDoo Manuals - free pdf download! i got the needed info . it was in the 1995 year which had a lot of extra info . i had bought i copy of the manual off ebay thinking it was a factory copy but someone sent me a downloaded copy. lol the 1997 manual dont have the wiring diagram . and way thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back