1991 sp Stoped going fast with two people

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.
the wear ring spins with the impeller is that ok?
Hahahah, what?! You saying the wear ring doesn't stay in the pump? That's one for the record books. Before I read that, I was going to say "just run the pump and see how it does" but if your wear ring is too small, it's definitely time for a new (used) pump. We're talking about a wear ring that's warm, not fresh out of the freezer, right?

the wear ring spins with the impeller is that ok?
Hahahah, what?! You saying the wear ring doesn't stay in the pump if you turn it over? That's one for the record books. Before I read this, I was going to say "just run the pump and see how it does" but if your new wear ring is too small, it's definitely time for a new (used) pump. We're talking about a wear ring that's warm, not fresh out of the freezer, right?

Hahahah, what?! You saying the wear ring doesn't stay in the pump if you turn it over? That's one for the record books. Before I read this, I was going to say "just run the pump and see how it does" but if your new wear ring is too small, it's definitely time for a new (used) pump. We're talking about a wear ring that's warm, not fresh out of the freezer, right?
It didn’t need the freezer to put in lol........ I glued it in and oiled the prop. Ran it and the impeller shredded some plastic but I think that it’s good because it grinded it down to perfection.

It didn’t need the freezer to put in lol........ I glued it in and oiled the prop. Ran it and the impeller shredded some plastic but I think that it’s good because it grinded it down to perfection.
Hahahaha, that made me LOL. How does it run now? Got your holeshot back?

Run the heck out of that thing and keep a lookout for a 96’ XP. Then you’ll have too much power.

Run the heck out of that thing and keep a lookout for a 96’ XP. Then you’ll have too much power.
Get the 96xp when you're older. For now, enjoy this thing, or you'll have nothing to "move up to". Pace yourself young grasshopper. Keep in mind, the 787 is way more expensive to own and run. It eats literally twice as much fuel but has the same size tank as the SP. It requires Synthetic oil, breaks down more often, has more parts and they're all more expensive.

Oh, and definitely get that steering cable fixed, you would hate to find out what happens when it breaks now that your ski is fast again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back