155 GTX S

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigbane

Brand new forum member , so not sure if this has been discussed before. I bought a. 2017 155 GTX S. Absolutely love the suspension system ,it's great for my back . I can go out for for hours with no issues . Now I hear they are discontinuing them , does anyone else have experience or thoughts about the 155 GTX S?

I have a 2013 and love the ride. Very sad to hear they are discontinued particularly where we use it on open water and open bays. :(

Yeh I had to replace a oil pressure switch and had to tilt the deck up and remove a large cover to get in and about the engine. Once you have done it once I think it would get easier

I have a GTX Limited iS 260. But in the end, an S3 hull with suspension. Yes, they are hard to work on - basically, to do anything more than a basic oil change and a small handful of other things, you need to remove the entire moving deck off the ski. It's not the worse thing in the world if you have rafters in your garage or some other sort of overhead lifting device.

The higher initial cost and higher maintenance (due to extra labor for removal/reinstallation of moving deck) of the supercharged skis has deterred a lot of people from purchasing them, so they were probably cut due to poor sales. It's unfortunate, as I really do like my ski.

I hope your right and that's the only reason. A dealer in Florida recently told me that water would get inside somehow and rust out some parts. Not sure where the truth lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back