100,000 posts and counting!

Note: This site contains eBay affiliate links for which SeaDooForum.com may be compensated

seadoosnipe

Premium Member
Premium Member
This past week, you the members of the forum have passed one of the sought after milestones in any forum. We have crossed into the 6 digit category of posts printed.

With just over 25,000 members, the Seadooforum is one of the most sought forums for people who have tried in vain to fix a problem or learn how to do simple maintenance. To my knowledge, no one has ever been turned away or made to feel their question was a stupid question. That's because here, every question is a good question.

In a google search for Seadoo PWC forums, we rank #1. It's YOU! the members who have achieved this goal and made this forum what it is today.

I'd like to thank all those members who came looking for a fix to their problem, learned how to not just fix theirs but stayed around to help others fix their problems too. I know there are several members who don't have any problems, they are mechanics. They own their own shops. They come here for recreation and joy in helping others who either can't afford to pay those exbordant robbers prices or just want to try and make a difference..................

Good luck guys and thanks for making the Seadooforum, your choice to find your answers!.............:cheers::hurray::cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back